* Package name : guayadeque
Version : 0.2.5
Upstream Author : Juan Rios <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://sourceforge.net/projects/guayadeque/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Guayadeque Music Player
A lightweight and easy-to-use music player that supports smart playlists
and huge music collections.
Main features include:
- Play mp3, ogg, flac, wma, mpc, mp4, ape, etc.
- Read and write tags in all supported formats.
- Allow to catalogue your music using labels. Any track, artist or album
can have as many labels you want.
- Smart play mode that add tracks that fit your music taste using the
tracks currently in play list.
- Ability to download covers manually or automatically
- Suggest music using last.fm service.
- Allow fast access to any music file by genre, artist, album, etc
- Play shoutcast radios.
- Allow to subscribe to podcasts and download all new episodes
automatically or manually.
- Dynamic or static play lists.
- Tracks tag editor with automatically fetching of tags information for
- Lyrics downloads from different lyrics providers.
- Easily expandable contextual links support. With it you can find
information about a track, an artist or an album on your favourite site.
- Easily expandable contextual commands support. For example you can right
click on any album and click in option to record the album in a burning
- Option to copy the selection you want to a directory or device using a
- Last.fm audioscrobbling support.
- Partial gnome session support to detect when gnome session is about to
close and save the play list so it can continue next time with the same
- Allow to resume play status and position when closed and reopened.
- You can rate the tracks from 0 to 5 stars.
- MPRIS dbus interface support so it can easily controlled from music
applets for example and many more.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com