Old 04-28-2010, 07:11 AM
Dominique Dumont

Default ITP: libfile-corresponding-perl -- Find corresponding files in the directory tree

Hello

I've messed up while sending the ITP [1], so I'm manually forwarding it to
debian-devel and debian-perl. I'll rework the full description before
uploading this package. This package is a dependency of future package
libdevel-perlysense-perl

=============================

Package: wnpp
Owner: Dominique Dumont <dominique.dumont@hp.com>
Severity: wishlist

* Package name : libfile-corresponding-perl
Version : 0.003
Upstream Author : Johan Lindstrom <johanl[at]DarSerMan.com>
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : Find corresponding files in the directory tree

File::Corresponding uses a configuration of groups of File Profiles to
identify corresponding files.

Using a .corresponding_file config file, and the command line script
corresponding_file, you can easily look up corresponding files.

It's obviously better if you let your editor do the tedious bits for you,
like passing the file name to the script, letting you choose which of the
corresponding files you meant, and opening the file in the editor.

That's left as an exercise for the reader (well you are a programmer, aren't
you?).

All the best

Dominique
--