-   -   Bits from the 3nd Debian Groupware Meeting (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/361764-bits-3nd-debian-groupware-meeting.html)

Tino Keitel 04-25-2010 04:16 PM

Bits from the 3nd Debian Groupware Meeting

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 20:50:17 +0200, Guido GŁnther wrote:

[...]

> For more details have a look at the wiki page[1]. Being four instead of

The wiki is somewhat outdated regarding SyncML. Syncevolution is marked
as unpackaged. Is there someone who is collecting the SyncML
information? I'd be glad to help there.

Regards,
Tino

Guido GŁnther 04-28-2010 07:20 PM

Bits from the 3nd Debian Groupware Meeting

Hi Tino.
On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 06:16:07PM +0200, Tino Keitel wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 20:50:17 +0200, Guido GŁnther wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > For more details have a look at the wiki page[1]. Being four instead of
>
> The wiki is somewhat outdated regarding SyncML. Syncevolution is marked
> as unpackaged. Is there someone who is collecting the SyncML
> information? I'd be glad to help there.
Please just update the page if you have more up to date information.
Cheers,
-- Guido