Old 04-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Ramkrishan Raghuwanshi

Default RESPECTED SIR

Respected sir, I am ram krishan raghuwanshi from Indore, Madhya Pradesh India�s
want to use Debian packages

But I don�t have money. So sir please send me on my
following address if u you can:-

RAMKRISHAN RAGHUWANSHI

C/O MR. RATAN SINGH RAGHUWANSHI

2223-D SUDAMA NAGAR INDORE, MADHYA PRADESH (INDIA)

PIN-452009, MOB. NO. -+919826612250

Old 04-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Kumar Appaiah

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 07:28:12PM +0530, Ramkrishan Raghuwanshi wrote:
> Respected sir, I am ram krishan raghuwanshi from Indore, Madhya Pradesh India�s
> want to use Debian packages
>
> But I don�t have money. So sir please send me on my following address if u
> you can:-

Unfortunately, Debian is a volunteer organization, not a charity, so
we can't donate money to you. Kindly do not mail this list unless you
want to participate in technical discussions related to Debian
development.

Thank you.

Kumar
--
All the existing 2.0.x kernels are to buggy for 2.1.x to be the
main goal.