Old 04-13-2010, 03:51 PM

Default Free Website for 30 Days with Upgrade BONUS!

Dear Health & Fitness Owner,

We'd like to give you the next 30 days to try out our easy-to-use website management service for your club. We've added a number of new features and benefits and we'd like to give you a month to check them out. And if you decide to stay with us and activate your account at the Premium package, we'll sweeten your deal.

NEW FEATURES:
* Social Media Bar
* Embed Videos and Photos
* Email Blaster
* Lead Collection

Click here to give us a try (use promo code: UPFREE):

http://www.healthclubsites.com/step1.cfm

Sign up now! If you activate your account at the Premium level before the end of your trial we'll upgrade you to Premium Plus package for FREE! Or if you activate at the Premium Plus package, you will receive a free logo insertion to any of our existing designs. Offer expires: Friday, April 23, 2010 at 8PM EST.

Best regards,

Christine Barnes
HealthClubSites
http://www.healthclubsites.com

If you no longer wish to receive information about special offers, please click the following link to UNSUBSCRIBE: