Bug#577107: ITP: gunicorn -- Event-based HTTP/WSGI server
Owner: Chris Lamb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : gunicorn
Upstream Author : Benoit Chesneau <email@example.com>
* URL : http://www.gunicorn.org/
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Event-based HTTP/WSGI server
Green Unicorn (gunicorn) is an HTTP/WSGI server designed to serve fast
clients or sleepy applications. That is to say; behind a buffering
front-end server such as nginx or lighttpd.
* Optional support for Eventlet and Gevent to provide asynchronous
long-polling ("Comet") connections.
* Process management: Gunicorn reaps and restarts workers that die.
* Easy integration with Django and Paster compatible applications
(Pylons, TurboGears 2,etc
* Load balancing via pre-fork and a shared socket
* Graceful worker process restarts
* Upgrading without losing connections
* Decode chunked transfers on-the-fly, allowing upload progress
notifications or stream-based protocols over HTTP
: :' : Chris Lamb
`. `'` firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 AM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.