Old 04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Bernd Zeimetz

Default deb.li - the Debian ShortURL Service - beta test - ciabot script added

On 04/03/2010 01:52 AM, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
[...]
> And if you want to give it a try now, log into alioth.debian.org and have a look
> into /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/users/bzed/godebian-client - the usage is
> documented in the README file and should be pretty straight forward.

I've added a CIA.VC client script (ciabot.py) to the example clients, which
should work fine on alioth and delivers a shortened url to cia/irc.

Cheers,

Bernd
http://bzed.de http://www.debian.org
GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F