-   -   Popcon disabled? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/351562-popcon-disabled.html)

Joachim Wiedorn 04-04-2010 06:50 PM

Popcon disabled?

Hello,

since some days I noticed that the 'Popularity contest statistics' of
packages are not updated. For example for the package "xfe" the last
value of 'popcon' comes from 2010-04-01.

Does anyone know why?

Fondest regards,
Joachim Wiedorn

Raphael Geissert 04-05-2010 03:32 PM

Popcon disabled?

Joachim Wiedorn wrote:

> Hello,
>
> since some days I noticed that the 'Popularity contest statistics' of
> packages are not updated. For example for the package "xfe" the last
> value of 'popcon' comes from 2010-04-01.

It was actually from 2010-03-19...

> Does anyone know why?

Yes, the cronjob died and left the lock around. There was also another
problem with the graphics caused by a missing popcon report.

Both should be fixed now. Next time contact -qa, the appropriate mailing
list.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer