Old 04-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Joerg Jaspert

Default ries, AKA ftp-master.debian.org back, status

> When this long uploadqueue process is done I will run a manual dinstall,
> closely monitoring the steps taken and after this the ftpmaster service
> will be back up normal.

And we are all set, all cronjobs of the release and ftp teams are back
on now, the dinstall in the night went all nice with only a minor
problem. (The debtags information will be back with next run)

--
bye, Joerg
I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will