Old 04-04-2010, 07:09 AM
seo Monk

Default Hai SEO Friends.. ADD ME TO YOUR LIST

Hai SEO,
*
Hope you doing
well. I am SEO Prasad. I wanted to built*a wide*SEO network. Already
added many SEO guys. So thought to add you in my friend list. Kindly
accept the request and add me to your professional Network. My gTalk ID
is : seo.onlinedock@gmail.com.

*
It would be helpful for us to
share our links and skills and grow our professional network.And If your*there in orkut.
Kindly send me a friend request to the above Gmail ID. Hoping* to have a
strong SEO relationship With you.

*
Thanks for your
time and responds.