Old 04-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Peter S Galbraith

Default Is incoming.debian.org down?

Hi all,

I made an upload to ftp.upload.debian.org yesterday and never received
the usual emails about it. It doesn't appear to have hit to the archive,
yet isn't listed under ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/ either.

And http://incoming.debian.org/ isn't responding...

Thanks,
--
Peter

Old 04-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Sandro Tosi

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 21:02, Peter S Galbraith <psg@debian.org> wrote:
> I made an upload to ftp.upload.debian.org yesterday and never received
> the usual emails about it. It doesn't appear to have hit to the archive,
> yet isn't listed under ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/ either.
>
> And http://incoming.debian.org/ isn't responding...

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/03/msg00010.html (a
list you should be subscribed to)

Old 04-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Peter S Galbraith

Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 21:02, Peter S Galbraith <psg@debian.org> wrote:
> > I made an upload to ftp.upload.debian.org yesterday and never received
> > the usual emails about it. It doesn't appear to have hit to the archive,
> > yet isn't listed under ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/ either.
> >
> > And http://incoming.debian.org/ isn't responding...
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/03/msg00010.html (a
> list you should be subscribed to)

Should be...
Thanks for the explanation! Glad everything will be okay this evening
(from reading the subsequent email).

Peter