Bug#575850: ITP: libspring-webflow-2.0-java -- Java MVC framework focused in View and Controller layers
Owner: Miguel Landaeta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : libspring-webflow-2.0-java
Version : 2.0.8.RELEASE
Upstream Author : SpringSource, Inc.
* URL : http://springsource.org/webflow
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Java MVC framework focused in View and Controller layers
The Web Flow module is a MVC extension that allows you to
define Controllers using a domain-specific-language. This
language is designed to model user interactions that require
several requests into the server to complete, or may be
invoked from different contexts. Provides:
- A domain-specific-language for defining reusable
controller modules called flows.
- An advanced controller engine for managing conversational
- First-class support for using Ajax to construct rich user
- First-class support for using JavaServerFaces with Spring.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com