Old 01-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Julien Cristau

Default ITH: xinput

Hi,

Frederic Lepied, original author and debian maintainer of xinput, seems
MIA for a few years. Upstream maintenance has been taken over recently
at x.org (after attempts to contact Frederic failed), and a new release
is available. I intend to hijack this package soon, and upload the new
version which adds compatibility with xorg-server 1.4.
Frederic, if you're reading this and object to the hijack, please speak
up.

Cheers,
Julien

Old 01-10-2008, 08:48 PM
"Frederic Lepied"

On Jan 10, 2008 10:16 PM, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Frederic Lepied, original author and debian maintainer of xinput, seems
> MIA for a few years. Upstream maintenance has been taken over recently
> at x.org (after attempts to contact Frederic failed), and a new release
> is available. I intend to hijack this package soon, and upload the new
> version which adds compatibility with xorg-server 1.4.
> Frederic, if you're reading this and object to the hijack, please speak
> up.

Hi,

You can take it. I have no more time to work on it.
--
Fred - May the source be with you