Old 02-02-2010, 09:05 AM
Reinhard Tartler

Default is xdg-utils upstream alive? Was: correct/ideal way to obtain root from a shell script

On Mo, Feb 01, 2010 at 20:37:57 (CET), Bill Allombert wrote:

> or manage to convince xdg-utils upstream to provide xdg-su instead of
> asking everyone to switch to policykit ?

Is xdg-utils actually maintained upstream? Last time I looked, it seemed
to me the last freedesktop project that has not been moved (yet) to git
and the last cvs commit was ages ago. The mailing list seem pretty quiet
as well.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4