Old 02-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Norbert Preining

Default upload lost ???

Hi everyone,

can someone explain me how to track down a lost upload? Yesterday I
uploaded maildir-util 0.6-1 and got the email
Uploaded successfully
but since then nothing has happened, and I don't see it in the archive,
in the "to be installed", in the NEW queue, qa system.

Is there something I should do at that point but wait for that
mystery to resolve?

Best wishes

Norbert
Norbert Preining preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan TU Wien, Austria Debian TeX Task Force
DSA: 0x09C5B094 fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76 A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094