Old 01-28-2010, 11:52 PM
martin f krafft

Default Panamá MiniDebConf 2010 - March

also sprach René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org> [2010.01.29.1216 +1300]:
> I'm pleased to announce that we will be arranging a MiniDebConf starting on 19/Mar/2010
> ending on 21/Mar/2010 on Panamá City[0]

Note that this coincides with the Thai DebCamp[0]. Maybe you can use
the timezone difference for some serious around-the-clock bugfixing?

0. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianThailand/MiniDebCamp2010

--
.'`. martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> Related projects:
: :' : proud Debian developer http://debiansystem.info

(on the statement print "42 monkeys"+"1 snake") btw,
both perl and python get this wrong.
perl gives 43 and python gives "42 monkeys1 snake",
when the answer is clearly "41 monkeys and 1 fat snake".
-- jim fulton