Old 01-25-2010, 12:35 PM
Charles Plessy

Default Uploads without the architecture-dependant binary packages.

Hi all,

I found it interesting that a package like git-core is autobuilt on all ports
since at upload time it only contains the source and architecture-independant
binary packages. I like it. I always feel sorry that no build logs are
available for the architecture I use for upload.

Before I start to do the same when possible, is it a bug or a feature ?

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan