Bug#566375: ITP: freeplane -- A Mind Mapping software written in Java.
Owner: Eric Lavarde <email@example.com>
* Package name : freeplane
Version : 1.0.38
Upstream Author : Dimitri Polivaev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://freeplane.org/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: Java
Description : A Mind Mapping software written in Java.
In July 2009, Freeplane was launched as a fork of the FreeMind project.
Since then, while maintaining file format compatibility with FreeMind,
Freeplane adds many new features.
New features of Freeplane include:
* Export to PNG, JPEG, SVG (in addition to HTML / XHTML and PDF)
* Find / Replace in all open maps
* Paste HTML as node structure
* Outline mode
* Portable version (run from a USB flash drive)
* Scripting via Groovy
* Spell Checker
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com