Old 01-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Yves-Alexis Perez

Default Is Paul Dwerryhouse MIA?

On 19/01/2010 00:47, Russell Coker wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pfenwick/363199868/
>
> I believe that he is currently at LCA in NZ, so any DDs at LCA might want to
> speak to him about it. The above URL has a recent picture of him.

Are you sure?

Uploaded on January 19, 2007
by pjf@cpan

This photo also belongs to:

Linux.conf.au 2007 (Set)

Taken on January 20, 2007
--
Yves-Alexis

Old 01-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Russell Coker

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010, Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org> wrote:
> > I believe that he is currently at LCA in NZ, so any DDs at LCA might want
> > to speak to him about it. *The above URL has a recent picture of him.
>
> Are you sure?
>
> Uploaded on January 19, 2007
> by pjf@cpan

Yes, he told me he was attending LCA. That photo was just one of the first
hits on a Google image search.

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/ My Main Blog