Old 01-16-2010, 03:28 AM
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY 2010 PROMO

Default Ref: UKNL-L/200-26937

ATTENTION: WINNER

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 800,000,00 (Eight Hundred Thousand (British Pounds) and this promotion was held in LONDON UK,The Selection was carried out through a Computer Random Selection System and your email address came out as one of the Three Lucky Winners.

Contact our fiduciary agent for claims with:
Agents Name: Mr.James Brown
Email:mrjamesbrownukclaimsdepartment@live.co.uk

Fill the below details"

1. Name: