Old 01-13-2010, 07:05 AM
"Dr.Anderson Moon"

Default Be our Asia representative.

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせし す新しいメールアドレス: andersonmoon_001@yahoo.co.jp

I got your contact from our chambers of commerce and industry I decided to contact you directly for an investment with you in my company if you can understand English and Indian Language (Hindi).Please respond back for more details on this investment opportunity in my company.

Regards,

- Dr.Anderson Moon