Old 01-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Ludovico Cavedon

Default jcc and MIA maintainer

Hi,

The jcc package [1] has been out of date for a long time.
Back in July 2009 I offered [2] to help with the package or adopt it,
but got no answer from the maintainer.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to upload it with a 10-days NMU (which
was anyway needed to fix a RC bug [3]), but still no feedback from the
maintainer.

Do anybody have info about him (in CC)?

I am willing to adopt the package (I also need to do a new upload soon
because now it is FTBFS on archs different from i386 and x86_64).
How am I supposed to proceed? Send all the info to the MIA team and keep
making 10-days NMUs until MIA orphans the package or the maintainer
replies? Or is in this case a take over acceptable?

Thanks,
Ludovico

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/j/jcc.html