Old 01-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Camm Maguire

Default hurd and SA_SIGINFO

Greetings!

1) What is the release candidate status of hurd-i386? Can I ignore FTBFS
errors there for now?

2) The sigaction flags are not found anywhere on the porterbox, though
they are mentioned in the sigaction man page.

Take care,
--
Camm Maguire camm@maguirefamily.org

Old 01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Samuel Thibault

Camm Maguire, le Thu 07 Jan 2010 12:00:11 -0500, a écrit :
> 1) What is the release candidate status of hurd-i386?

It's not ready yet, surely not for Squeeze anyway.

> Can I ignore FTBFS errors there for now?

Yes, but when it's easy to fix them, please do.

> 2) The sigaction flags are not found anywhere on the porterbox, though
> they are mentioned in the sigaction man page.

Yes, actually GNU/Hurd provides its own signal information structure
(which was coined before sigaction, apparently). I started adding the
sigaction interface but hasn't finished yet.

Samuel