* Package name : libosl
Version : 0.2.0
Upstream Author : Team GPS
* URL : http://gps.tanaka.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/gpsshogi/pukiwiki.php
* License : BSD
Programming Lang: C++
Description : library for Shogi playing programs
OpenShogiLib (OSL) provides following features of Shogi playing programs,
especially for Shogi programming study. Shogi is a Japanese two-player board
game like Chess.
1. Board: reading/writing records, generating legal moves etc.
2. Evaluation function: piece values and a lot of features
3. Hash table: hashing boards etc.
4. Checkmate search: concurrent df-pn+ etc.
5. Search framework: full-depth search, realization probability etc.
6. Move category: mate, illegal moves etc.
7. Opening book
8. Gaming: search time control etc.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com