Old 12-20-2009, 05:02 AM

Default SpamAssassin is run on Alioth, but its results are ignored

OK, but can somebody adjust the spam filtering on
debian-eeepc-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
to make it just as spam free as
debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Thanks.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:09 AM
Peter Palfrader

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009, jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:

> OK, but can somebody adjust the spam filtering on
> debian-eeepc-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
> to make it just as spam free as
> debian-devel@lists.debian.org
> Thanks.

And a pony. I suspect the pony is more on-topic here than eepc-devel's
spam filtering. Take it elsewhere.

Old 12-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Stephen Gran

This one time, at band camp, jidanni@jidanni.org said:
> OK, but can somebody adjust the spam filtering on
> debian-eeepc-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
> to make it just as spam free as
> debian-devel@lists.debian.org

I don't know why you insist on thinking -devel has anything to do with
an alioth list. Please ask your listadmins to filter on the headers
spamassassin provides. This isn't rocket science, and it doesn't need
any outside help.
| ,'`. Stephen Gran |
| : :' : sgran@debian.org |
| `. `' Debian user, admin, and developer |
| `- http://www.debian.org |