Old 11-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Rodrigo Gallardo

Default Tool suggestions for new formats?

Part of my usual workflow with the 1.0 format is to do an interdiff on
the .diff.gz from the previous version to the one I intend to upload,
to check that the changes correspond to what my vcs says they are. Now
that the changes are in a tarball, are there any recommended tools to
do that comparison?

A quick check on the intertubes found this
http://tardiff.coolprojects.org/
Anyone tried it? What package would this (or some other equivalent but
better suggestion) be a good addition to? devscripts?