Old 11-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Andreas Marschke

Default RFH: fluxbox -- Highly configurable and low resource X11 Window manager

Hi,

I would like to help fluxbox as I do have some experience in writing code and
developing applications in various languages etc. Could you give me some
pointers to hit on or any good/easy hacks you use?

Sincerely ,

Andreas Marschke.