-   -   Military paintball in Doha (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/264668-military-paintball-doha.html)

03-17-2009 07:35 AM

Military paintball in Doha

Dear, costumer!=0D
We are glad to inform you that Qatar Paintball Centre open a new Military f=
ield at the new location in front of Villaggio Mall. We are open every day.=
For booking, please, call 656 62 19. Welcome to fun and extreme. =0D
=0D
Prices:=0D
=0D
- Junior package (100 Paintballs, marker, mask, full HP tank, chest protect=
ion, gloves, overall) - 95 Qr =0D
=0D
- Master package (300 Paintballs, marker, mask, full HP tank, chest protect=
ion, gloves, overall, harness for paintballs) - 195 Qr=0D
=0D
- Pro package (500 paintballs, marker, mask, full HP tank, chest protection=
, gloves, overall, harness for paintballs, automatic loader, long barrel) -=
295 Qr=0D
=0D
Extras:=0D
- 100 paintballs 65 QR=0D
- 50 paintballs 35 QR=0D
- Paintball Grenade 30 QR=0D
- Long Barrel 15 QR=0D
- HPA Refill 15 QR=0D
- Neck protector 10 QR=0D
- Knee Pads 10 QR=0D
- Automatic Loader 30 QR=0D
- Automatic Marker SPYDER 95 QR=0D
=0D
Only till 7th April - each team with 10 players will pay only for 8 players=
!!!!!! =0D
*Same package only!=0D
=0D
Reply please to csm@qatarpaintball.com=0D