Old 03-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Joel Granados Moreno

Default Handle crappy system state after probing

Hello list.

Re-thought my previous patch for fixing crappy LVM metadata issues. I'm
thinking of placing a call to an additional process right after we
finish adding all the devices to the devicetree. In this way we can fix
or ignore stuff early. Tested the case where the disks were
reinitialized and it all went well.

Additional comments are in the patch. I am not against changing the name
of the function. "handleSysCrappyness" was all that I could come up
with on sunday

Review appreciated.

Regards

Joel Andres Granados