Old 03-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Svante Signell

Default Why are evo*-dbg binary files not executable or don't run when made executable?

I'm trying to debug a problem together with the evolution developers
with evolution-data-server crashing when adding new email contacts and
accessing address book. However, when downloading and trying to run the
binary files we find that they are not executable. changing the
executable flag by chmod, they still don't load. How come they don't
even start??
architecture: amd64

Versions:
evolution 2.22.3.1-1