Old 03-12-2009, 10:10 PM
David Moreno

Default Lists had the hiccups

Hi,

During a small period of time during this afternoon, a few bounces from
other lists were received on -devel. We are aware of it and it has already
been fixed. If you happen to detect some unsual behavior on other lists
(there shouldn't be, but still), feel free to drop by #debian-lists on
IRC and let us know (or filing against lists.debian.org).

Imagine a fancy whale here held by birds, with a few swirls floating
around.

David.

In case of personal replies, CCme directly as I'm not subscribed to -devel.