Old 03-06-2009, 02:59 PM
"The Fatman"

Default Grab an LG HDTV Xbox 360 and Need for Speed game

Title: A Message From The Fatman

Please support the Fatman by white listing us, this helps us get delivered properly into your inbox.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hi %%First_Name%%,

*

*
*
*

*

Grab an LG HDTV, an Xbox 360 and a 'Need for Speed' game!

We are giving away an impressive 42 inch HDTV, an Xbox 360 Elite and an adrenaline filled 'Need for Speed' game'.

As if that wasn't enough, we're also giving five Need for Speed games as runners'-up prizes.

Simply collect entries by joining newsletters and great offers from well-known brands.

*

*

*

MORE FABULOUS PRIZES:
*

*

*

Win a BlackBerry Pearl 8100 SIM Free!

Win a LeMond Reno 2008 Road Bike!

Win a TomTom XL Europe 22 Assist!

Win 750 of Argos Vouchers!

*

OUR LATEST WINNERS:
*

*

*

T. Watson from Washington, winner of the MacBook Air (December '08)

K. Swan from Reading, winner of the BT Graphite 1500 Trio Cordless Phone (December '08)

Y. Zhang from London, winner of the Harrods Christmas Hamper (December '08)

J. Jones from Enfield, winner of the Port and Silver Pourer Set (December '08)

*

Best wishes and good luck!

The TopFox Team

*