Old 03-02-2009, 09:46 AM
Raphael Hertzog

Default Possible gnomeicu removal

Hi,

I plan to ask the removal of gnomeicu that neither Sebastien
or me are using. I saved it for lenny, but I don't think it's worth
keeping for Squeeze. Hence I will request its removal in a few days
unless someone pops up and adopts it.

http://gnomeicu.sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=gnomeicu-support
http://packages.qa.debian.org/gnomeicu

It's almost dead upstream and there are better clients for ICQ nowadays.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog