Old 02-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Hans de Goede

Default Results of initial tests with new storage code

Hi,

I'm not sure where to send this so I'm sending this to the list. I've been
testing with the new storage code and I've not gotten very far sofar

Beside the pyparted bug I just send a patch for. I've also been hitting another
bug:

When you have a disk without a valid partition table (dd if=/dev/zero
of=/dev/sda) pyparted throws an exception which the new storage code does not
handle.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

The handling of this needs to take into account the zerombr kickstart option.