Old 02-26-2009, 07:35 AM
Daniel Dickinson

Default Using a CD Set to back to Debian Pool (e.g. for mirror)

For those mirroring debian on small space and who want to mirror both
CD images and the archive, the page (and related scripts) on the wiki,
that I have just posted at http://wiki.debian.org/CDToPool may be of
interest.

Basically, starting with either a mirror or cd set you can create pool
directory that can be used for a mirror but has the advantage that it
is backed by the loop mounted CD set so the CD set doesn't add much to
the amount of space taken by the mirror + cd mirror.

Hope you enjoy.

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day. Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something. -- Michael Devore