Old 02-26-2009, 06:38 AM
"MissJoy Emma"

Default FORM MISS JOY EMMA.

Hello,

How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and
idon't know who you are, My Name is Miss Joy Emma., i am just broswing
now i just saw your Email it seams like some thing touches me all over my body,
i started having some feelings in me which i have
never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like
to know you the more,and l want you to send an email, so l can give you my
picture for you to know whom l am.

I believe we can move from here! i have good things to disclose to you ,but
after knowing each other more better.
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love trust,honesty
,understanding matters alot in life)
Miss Joy Emma.