Old 02-25-2009, 07:04 AM
"John Palmen"

Default bonvacance.nl now links to you

Dear Debian,

I have visited your site and I think that the content of bonvacance.nl
could be of interest to our web site visitors.

I have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
"http://www.bonvacance.nl/partnerbase/accommodaties.htm". If you want
the description of your site modified or if you have any other
cross-promotion ideas, let me know.

I would appreciate if you placed a link back to my site:

Titel: Bonvacances Vakantiehuizen
Beschrijving: Verhuur vakantiehuizen en vakantiewoningen. Huren van een
vakantiehuis in Frankrijk.

Best regards,

John Palmen
Bonvacances