-   -   SCAMMED??..UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/249334-scammed-united-nations-compensation.html)

"Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon." 02-20-2009 01:03 PM

SCAMMED??..UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION

BANK OF AFRICA
COMPENSATION UNIT
IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATION.

Attention: My good friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you.

We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended two days ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$ 100,000.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you for your compensation for your past dealing/s which have been agreed upon and signed.

You are advised to contact Mr James Lawson of FIN Bank Nigeria Plc., as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your cheque of USD$100,000. So he will Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address (not p.o box) where you want him to send the your cheque through the below Contact;

Contact Person:Mr. James Lawson
Email: compensationdesk@consultant.com

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your funds. Making the world a better place.

Regards,
Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon.
http://www.un.org/sg/