Old 02-18-2009, 04:06 AM
Aníbal Monsalve Salazar

Default Plea for library transition coordination

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 03:26:16AM +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>I forgot to add, that almost no requests actually said "I'll go forward
>with this in a few days if nobody objects", for which I'm very grateful
>already.

http://wiki.debian.org/OngoingTransitions
http://wiki.debian.org/TransitionBestPractices

Should we use wiki.debian.org for library transition coordination?

--
"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist
due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too