Old 02-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Juhana Sadeharju

Default Klear / Missing software in Debian?

Hello. I noticed Klear (www.klear.org) is missing from
Debian pool. It is pleasant looking DVB digi-TV viewer.
It can be found from Ubuntu. While now I noticed Klear
has freezed, I already listed 50+ feature changes and wishes.
With a couple of changes and with subtitles, Klear
would be nice application. Maybe I will take a look at it.

Have you collected a list of useful software which are not
in Debian? Similar gems as Klear could be found.

Perhaps we should collect the list. That is easier than actually
making the Debian packages for the software.

A couple of more:
nifskope (of niftools) -- manipulator for NIF 3D model files
used in Morrowind/Oblivion/Fallout3
ushock -- browser/viewer for Unreal engine based game data

Juhana