Old 02-17-2009, 05:21 AM
Brijkishor tiwary

Default Personal invitation from Brijkishor tiwary

Title: UNYK

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: *Show content* and try again.

E-mail sent 2/17/2009 1:20:59 AM, by Brijkishor tiwary:

Personal invitation from Brijkishor tiwary

Hello,

By using UNYK, my contacts' info is always up to date. You should try it! Registration takes less than a minute!

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in one address book that is automatically updated. One of my contacts changes his or her information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at UNYK.com: My contacts? address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing!

Can I add you as one of my contacts?
To accept, click here!

You too can create your own smart address book.

Brijkishor tiwary

UNYK : 054 HBX

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!

Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations from Brijkishor tiwary to try UNYK!

Click here if you no longer wish to receive invitations to try UNYK from your contacts!