-   -   Britney (was Bits from the ftpteam, re Lenny/Squeeze) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/245955-britney-bits-ftpteam-re-lenny-squeeze.html)

Adeodato Simó 02-15-2009 05:37 PM

Britney (was Bits from the ftpteam, re Lenny/Squeeze)

> I just enabled all cronjobs again and we also had a "dinstall" run
> again. In the nearly 27 hours the archive was disabled a neat 850MB of
> uploads happened.

Testing migration is also reactivated and back to normal (only running
twice a day at the moment, though).

In the first migration, a bit more than 2500 packages managed to migrate
without any manual hinting (96% of all elegilible candidates).

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org

Any life, no matter how long and complex it may be, is made up of a
single moment: the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all,
who he is.
-- Jorge Luis Borges