Bug#515134: ITP: ircservices -- IRC Services for IRC networks providing services like Nick- and ChanServ
Owner: Stefan Becker <Rondal@cyberspirits.eu>
* Package name : ircservices
Version : 5.1.14
Upstream Author : Andrew Church <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://www.ircservices.za.net/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C
Description : IRC Services for IRC networks providing services like Nick- and ChanServ
Services provides for definitive nickname and channel ownership, as well as the ability to send
messages ("memos") to offline users, and gives IRC operators considerably more control over the
network. In particular, Services provides the following features to an IRC network:
* Nickname management: Services allows users to "register" nicknames.
* Channel management: Like nicknames, Services allows users to register channels as well.
* Messages to offline users: Allowing users to leave messages for offline users.
* Centralized network management: Features which allow IRC operators greater control over the network