FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Salvatore Bonaccorso
 
Default Bug#508725: ITP:pmwiki -- easy of use wiki-based system

Hi Kristian Paul

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 02:16:37PM -0500, Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas wrote:
> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
> Package: pmwiki
> Severity: wishlist
> Owner: cristian paul peñaranda rojas <kristian.paul@gmail.com>
>
> * Package name : pmwiki
> Version : 2.2.0
> Upstream Author : Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud@npobox.com>
> * URL : http://www.pmwiki.org
> License : GPL
> Programming Lang: PHP
>
> Description: easy of use wiki-based system
> PmWiki is designed to be easy to install and customize as an engine for
> creating professional web sites with one to any number of content authors.
> The software focuses on ease-of-use, so people with little IT or wiki
> experience will be able to put it to use. Also extemely extensible
> and customizable

Note that, there is a "long-standing" ITP for pmwiki, maybe you can
merge them, it's http://bugs.debian.org/330117 and a RFP which is
merged with #330117 (http://bugs.debian.org/471816).

Kind regards
Salvatore
--
.-. Debian GNU/Linux -- The power of freedom ----------------------
oo| Salvatore Bonaccorso Email: salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com
/`' GPG key ID: 0x518DA394 http://arda.homelinux.org/~salvi/
(\_;/) Fingerprint: 346C D422 1366 FA52 D898 5666 BD45 6753 518D A394
 
Old 12-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Salvatore Bonaccorso
 
Default Bug#508725: ITP:pmwiki -- easy of use wiki-based system

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 08:46:39PM +0100, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
>[...]
> Note that, there is a "long-standing" ITP for pmwiki, maybe you can
> merge them, it's http://bugs.debian.org/330117 and a RFP which is
> merged with #330117 (http://bugs.debian.org/471816).

Sorry ... RFP, not ITP.

Kind regards
Salvatore
--
.-. Debian GNU/Linux -- The power of freedom ----------------------
oo| Salvatore Bonaccorso Email: salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com
/`' GPG key ID: 0x518DA394 http://arda.homelinux.org/~salvi/
(\_;/) Fingerprint: 346C D422 1366 FA52 D898 5666 BD45 6753 518D A394
 
Old 12-17-2008, 08:08 PM
Chris Bannister
 
Default Bug#508725: ITP:pmwiki -- easy of use wiki-based system

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 02:16:37PM -0500, Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas wrote:
> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
> Package: pmwiki
> Severity: wishlist
> Owner: cristian paul peñaranda rojas <kristian.paul@gmail.com>
>
> * Package name : pmwiki
> Version : 2.2.0
> Upstream Author : Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud@npobox.com>
> * URL : http://www.pmwiki.org
> License : GPL
> Programming Lang: PHP
>
> Description: easy of use wiki-based system

Should be: "easy to use wiki based system."

> PmWiki is designed to be easy to install and customize as an engine for
> creating professional web sites with one to any number of content authors.
> The software focuses on ease-of-use, so people with little IT or wiki
> experience will be able to put it to use. Also extemely extensible
> and customizable
--
Chris.
======
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god
than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other
possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
-- Stephen F Roberts


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org