Old 12-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Adeodato Simó

Default buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status moved (temporarily) to ~luk

Hello,

just a quick note that if somebody was using Jeroen's buildd pages at:

http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status

these have moved to:

http://buildd.debian.org/~luk/status

The reason for the move is that Jeroen no longer has a shell in the
buildd host due to cleanups in the ftpteam gid.

We also hope to be able to provide a permanent location for these
packages in the future (i.e., not under a personal public_html).

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org

- I love you, Shirley, I'm not ashamed to say.
- If you love me, then you'll want me to be happy. Even if I'm not with you.
- I don't love you *that* much.
-- Denny Crane and Shirley Schmidt