Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 PM
"mahendar yadav"

Default Text link on your home page + folder option

How are you?

Recently I have visited and analyzed your website www.postgresql.org
and have come to the conclusion that we can share a mutually
beneficial relationship.

We propose to have a text link on your home page that leads to a
content based folder hosted at your end This folder would contain
content in the form of articles on various financial and general
topics.

Eg-www.postgresql.org/foldername

This business agreement would give an international platform to a
number of people to express their skills. These articles are written
by a wide variety of professionals who have done extensive study and
research and are experts in their respective fields.

In the event of us entering into a business relationship, I ascertain
that in addition to an agreed monthly fee, you will also benefit from
heavy traffic to your site which would in turn increase your earnings.

Looking forward to a positive response.

Regards,
Mahendar Yadav.
Business Development .