-   -   ITP: bml -- modular, free, open source music studio (BuzzMachine loader) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/202483-itp-bml-modular-free-open-source-music-studio-buzzmachine-loader.html)

Sebastian Dröge 11-30-2008 09:07 AM

ITP: bml -- modular, free, open source music studio (BuzzMachine loader)

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: slomo@debian.org

* Package name : bml
Version : 0.4.0
Upstream Author : Stefan Kost <ensonic@users.sourceforge.net>
* License : LGPL 2.1+
Description : modular, free, open source music studio

Hi,
I'm planning to package buzztard soonish, now that some fundamental
issues are solved in 0.4.0.

Together with buzztard the three dependencies gst-buzztard, bml and bsl
will also be packaged.

This package will be maintained by the pkg-gstreamer team.