Bug#507283: ITP: libgoogle-collections-java -- suite of collections and related goodies for Java 5.0
Owner: Torsten Werner <email@example.com>
* Package name : libgoogle-collections-java
Version : 0~20080808
Upstream Author : Kevin Bourrillion, Jared Levy, Mike Bostock, Jesse Wilson
* URL : http://code.google.com/p/google-collections/
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : suite of collections and related goodies for Java 5.0
This library is a natural extension of the Java Collections Framework. The
major new types are:
* BiMap. A Map that guarantees unique values, and supports an inverse view.
* Multiset. A Collection that may contain duplicate values like a List, yet
has order-independent equality like a Set. Often used to represent a
* Multimap. Similar to Map, but may contain duplicate keys. Has subtypes
SetMultimap and ListMultimap providing more specific behavior.
There are also more than a dozen collection implementations, mostly of the
interfaces above, but not all. ReferenceMap, for example, is a ConcurrentMap
implementation which easily handles any combination of strong, soft or weak
keys with strong, soft or weak values. Static utility classes include:
* Comparators. Natural order, compound, null-friendly, ad-hoc, ...
* Iterators and Iterables. Element-based equality, cycle, concat, partition,
filter with predicate, transform with function ...
* Lists, Sets and Maps. A plethora of convenient factory methods and much
* PrimitiveArrays: "boxing"/"unboxing" of primitive arrays
And there's more:
* Immutable collections
* Forwarding collections
* Constrained collections
* Implementation helpers like AbstractIterator
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org