Old 11-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Holger Levsen

Default Info on Planet Debian

Hi,

On Tuesday 25 November 2008 20:30, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> > See http://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian
> Don't you think it would be nice linking this in the planet page?

Done so now.

Tiago, Florian, if you still want to be added to planet, feel free to send me
an email with your feed urls and I'll add you. (Any DD can add contributors
to planet.d.o, not just planet@d.o.)

regards,
Holger

Old 02-16-2009, 08:02 PM
Jon Dowland

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 03:45:53PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> http://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian
> (2nd google hit for "planet debian")

Hey, if we keep posting, maybe it'll drop to 3rd, below this thread :P

Old 02-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Jon Dowland

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 09:02:06PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 03:45:53PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

Apologies. I'd moved some mail filters around and didn't realise I was
reading a stale mailbox!