Old 11-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Pierre Habouzit

Default For those who care about lesbians reloaded (Was: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount)

On dim, nov 23, 2008 at 05:03:27 +0000, Scott Dier wrote:
> Sure, the first message shouldn't have been on announce, but its
> impossible to fix a wrong with yet another wrong.

[and so on]

FWIW we had this discussion already:

Could we fucking stop repeating the same old discussions over and over
and over ? every two year we troll about firmwares, bad jokes on d-d-a,
what else ?

COULD WE PLEASE FUCKING LEARN FROM OUR PAST PLEASE ?

--
O Pierre Habouzit
O madcoder@debian.org

Old 11-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Pierre Habouzit

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 09:26:48PM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
> On Sun Nov 23, 2008 at 22:17:44 +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>
> > FWIW we had this discussion already:
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/01/msg00920.html
> >
> > Could we fucking stop repeating the same old discussions over and over
> > and over ? every two year we troll about firmwares, bad jokes on d-d-a,
> > what else ?
> >
> > COULD WE PLEASE FUCKING LEARN FROM OUR PAST PLEASE ?
>
> If sexism keeps being repeated then I will continue to complain.

I just don't care. We had the very same discussion 2 years ago. Nothing
good came out of it, nothing will this time either. I see no point in
trolling on -devel@ on the subject. Just answer privately to Joss if he
hurt your feelings, but this thread will go nowhere, like it went
nowhere last time.

I'm generally annoyed with the Nietzsche syndrome the Project is having.
Okay, life is about perpetual resumption, but we _really_ have a too low
characteristic time for it, and it annoys the crap out of me.

> Or quit.

And, I'll hold my breath until nobody on earth will dare to tell a
sexist joke again !

--
O Pierre Habouzit
O madcoder@debian.org